I think this will be my last post of 2014, if not, you’ll be the first to know.
1. the 4th New Yorker book, I know guys have been saying that I have been torturing them with little snippets and yes I have. I am evil that way. The thing is the fourth book will be like three Novellas in one. This will be DJ’s three stages of life, his past, his present and his future. He is struggling with who he was, who he is and who he wants to be as opposed to who life will make him be. I am doing my best to make sure there is a flow, a smooth transition and it doesn’t read choppy. That’s the hardest part, writing someone who doesn’t know who he is, because I don;t know who he is. I don’t know if many writers follow my method, but I let the character lead me. They are the voices in my head, the people who won’t let me sleep until I tell their story. DJ is having a hard time of it and Eve, she can’t seem to let go of the man who gives her great joy and great pain in equal measure. But in 2015 you will know how their story turns out is it a HEA or a HFN, don’t know.
2. I am running a competition on my FB author page, a free copy of anyone of my books. Its a first come first win kind of thing. Visit my Amazon page favorite it and keep up with my new releases. Sign up for the Newsletter. Enjoy.
3. The BOOK RYTHM KINDLE GIVEAWAY AND AUTHOR STROLL will be taking place in first two weeks of the month. Enter the competition and stand a chance to win a fully loaded kindle to enjoy during your Christmas break. I will post more about it on my FB author page.
4. 2015 is going to be a great year. Besides the books, I am getting into scripts and fashion. But my main thing will be my books and for 2015 we have LOVE AND WAR, ONCE UPON A PLAY BOY (NY BK4), BROKEN HEARTS, I LOVE HIM, I STILL LOVE HIM (NY BK5), STAY WITH ME, & BETWEEN HIS SHEETS (NY BK 6).
5. THE DEVIL’S ANGEL, is out guys. Show it some love. It is about a man who lust after one twin and falls in love with the other. he feels split in two. he has to make the right choice but he doesn’t know what that is. get it here
here is an excerpt of THE DEVIL’S ANGEL. GET IT!
Yvan shot up from his bed, covered in cold sweats and the shakes. He covered his face with his hands and focused on his breathing. Ever since he had met the Santos girls it seemed his life went from one extreme to the other, unimaginable happiness and unfathomable fear and anger. His lust had gotten them into so much grief but he had hoped that the love would save him. How could two women be so similar and yet be so different, like night and day, but the appropriate term would be good and evil.
He closed his eyes and he could almost hear the sound of her red stilettos against the hardwood floors of his office. She was beautiful, exotic and had a pout that could drive a saint mad with desire. The rumor of a black dress caressed her lovely curves like a jealous lover. Her black hair lay straight on her back, her caramel skin made his mouth water. He wanted to taste her so bad and he did. Rubi, he hated how his loins stirred at the thought of her. There were some things that she could do in bed that could not be rivaled. He hated himself for still wanting her, but he was still a man.
A man who had been led by his cock, his eyes glazed over with want that she had blinded him from what she truly was. One year ago today his life unraveled. Even as he was getting ready to go back home to his wife, his new future he couldn’t help but think of the genesis of the greatest hit his life had taken. The day he stopped trusting women and thought of them as vultures. Well his wife was an exception.